Quality Control Tester
Here at Robin, we're passionate and dynamic; driven and forward-thinking. As an
official Great Place to Work, we empower and inspire people to do their best work on their own terms. And we innovate. Every. Single. Day.
We're proud of what we do, but we also know that our success relies on you — the
talented, bright and independent professionals who bring passion to your work each morning.
So, what do you think - are you a Robin?
Do you have what it takes to be our Quality Control Tester?
Read on if you think you do!
How you'll answer, "So what do you do?"
"After assembly I test the best radars in the world!”
Mmmm. Not bad.
Here's what a Robin would say:
"You are the quality control conscience of our high tech radar delivery process; only
with your formal approval radars are allowed to leave the building."
Day-to-day, here's what you'll really do:
- You perform the full system and validation tests of our complex and high-tech
radars by preparing and executing the in-house, field and simulation tests that
are needed to make our radars ready for shipment.
- You are able to assess the performance of our radars based on objective and
- You work in a structured way and are a natural in administering every step
you take in following test procedures.
- You are able to coordinate the standard trouble shooting process with our
R&D engineers when a radar does not pass its final test process.
- Once a root cause and solution has been found, you hand this over to the
Head of Production who will plan and execute the solution. Thereafter you can
test the radar again.
- You collect feedback on the testing processes of our radars with the goal to
continuously improve efficiency and quality.
- You are responsible for all tooling and testing equipment needed for the
Last but not least, when you're not performing radar tests, you follow up on
production related nonconformities (NCs) to continuously improve the production
As an independent tester, you'll be reporting to the Head of Quality. You'll be
working closely with the Production team, who are responsible for the delivery of
This role combines a unique set of tasks; on the one hand you will be
performing the key process of testing our radars before shipment, on the other hand
you will be contributing to the continuous improvement of our quality management
policy. In one word, you are a solution seeker in a practical and strategic way.
Sounds good? Already itching to apply? Wonderful!
But hold your horses, there's a little more.
What we're after:
- We expect you to have an HBO work and thinking level with experience in
mechanics, electronics and preferably radar technology;
- You have at least 1-3 years of comparable work experience, in a technical
- You are familiar with quality management procedures.
- You have an engineering mindset with experience in finding errors in complex
electronic systems. You know how to work with measuring equipment
- You have at least basic experience of working with Linux systems.
- You have a hands on mentality and stick to the plan.
- You are super handy, you are passionate about your profession and you
enjoy working with technology in your spare time. We are curious to hear
about your hobbies;
- You want to learn quickly and know how to tackle a fast-growing and
changing company like Robin.
- You live in The Netherlands, within commuting distance from The Hague.
And of course, you should identify with our core values: trust, responsibility & transparency.
So, what do you say? Excited? Were you nodding all the way down here?
Then it's time to hit apply.
Agencies; thanks for your interest in helping, but we got this. If you're a recruiter, therefore please don't respond.