Den Haag, NetherlandsSales
Ready to be the technical 'go-to' for Radar Design, configuration, and installation? You bring the expertise from A to Z, supporting customers and collaborating with colleagues.
As the cornerstone of technical support in our intricate customer projects, you will handle various critical tasks, collaborating with both external clients and your Robin colleagues. You'll be part of the Technical Sales Team at Robin, consisting of Sales engineers, Solution engineers and Project engineers.
You are responsible for all the technical support in our challenging and complex customer projects;
At the start of a customer project, you will be delivering the technical site assessment report with a focus on infrastructure and IT requirements;
In the design phase you will be delivering the detailed network and system diagram for the radar deployment;
While the radar is produced you will configure the radar GUI software in parallel;
You will be hands on preparing the factory and site acceptance tests of our radars with- and at the customer;
Up to date and complete project documentation is key so you make sure project documentation is well managed;
You'll be part of the Technical Sales Team at Robin, consisting of Sales engineers, Solution engineers and Project engineers.
- We expect you to have a technical, and most preferably IT education at a higher professional level (HBO)
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in an electrical-, technical engineering and/or IT-environment;
- It is an advantage if you have demonstrable knowledge and/or experience with Linux, especially Ubuntu/Debian
- You are customer-focused and always keep a cool head;
- You have an eye for detail and have a structured way of working;
- You get a thrill from finding creative solutions and once you found the fix, you make sure that it will be used in the future as well;
- You have good communication skills, and you’re used to working in multidisciplinary project teams;
- You speak English fluently;
- You are open to travel abroad to our various customer sites;
- You live in the Netherlands within traveling distance to The Hague, although flexible remote working is, of course, possible.
N.B. All applicants, we realize that this is quite the list and people come with various levels of experience. Don't be afraid to apply even if you feel you don't meet every desired skill. Our mission is a journey and there's plenty to learn on the way!
But of course, you should identify with our core values: trust, responsibility & transparency.
What's in for you:
Working for a Great Place to Work® certified company;
Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications;
Flexibility to be on the top of your game. We do not only have flexible hours, but we are a hybrid work environment as well. Rather work from home and get some focus time? No problem! You will also get a budget of 700 euros to make sure you have the best ergonomic office setup at home;
High quality laptop, monitor, work phone, noise canceling headphones, and any other equipment necessary for your role;
An international team of 15+ nationalities, full of high performance colleagues you can exchange experiences with and learn from. As well as having a lot of fun in our social events and Friday drinks!
Benefits like: Pension scheme, 25 vacation days (with possibility of buying more!), collective health insurance, and a yearly profit sharing bonus!
Robin is a technology leader in tracking and classification of small objects. Our mission is to increase the safety of people and wildlife by preventing bird strikes in aviation, reducing the environmental impact of wind farms, and protecting humans and critical infrastructure against drones. We achieve this by combining purpose-built radars with unique software algorithms. This powerful combination allows us to provide actionable information that empowers users to prevent serious incidents.
We’re growing. Fast. In fact, we are one of the Top 250 Scaleups in the Netherlands. But despite this growth, we stay true to our core values of trust, transparency and responsibility. At Robin, our accomplishments rely on our remarkable team of dedicated professionals who bring passion to their work every day.
Looking for a new adventure? Hit apply and join us!